Christmas {RIBBON} Wreath

UPDATE: If you love this wreath you can now purchase your very own!! Visit MY SHOP and check out the details (and take a look around her shop, everything is bananas cute)!!!

Yeah, I said it, Christmas RIBBON Wreath! I know it’s kinda crazy to be talking Christmas already but it’s only about 7 weeks away and if you waited til after Thanksgiving to start making your Christmas crafts, well you’d be more than {kinda} nuts!
I wanted to get this one out the way so that it would give me direction in my holiday decorating. I went for the gusto with the 18″ straw wreath form. Knowing that it was going to be bigger I also decided to change up my ribbon game plan since my last ribbon wreath. I went with much wider ribbon this time. I guess my theme would be Preppy Christmas if I had to label it. I just love the polka dots!! When my 2.5 yr old saw the wreath she said “That’s a lot of hairbows, Mommy!” I had some extra ribbon loops when I was finished so I made a little ribbon Christmas tree, too!

So enough of my rambling, here are the pictures!!
I hope you enjoy them!

Link Time

Making

handmade projects
Photobucket
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend     wrap    up           party!
Visit thecsiproject.com

Comments

1. says

This is beautiful! I don’t understand how they are cut and then attached (in the photo of them on the floor.) Can you explain? Thanks so much! I made a wreath for the link party too–check it out on Vintage Pollyanna!)

2. says

This is so pretty. My friend is the head of a hospital floor and I love making wreaths for her door. I think I’ll attempt this one. But I don’t have a sewing machine. I imagine I could just glue each piece instead. Thank you for the idea. Your wreath is very pretty.

3. says

This is adorable! What a great idea, it makes me giddy with excitement for Christmas! Thanks for sharing, found you at Trendy Tree House Link Party.

4. says

I LOVE these! Love em!
    And it’s not too early!! You’ll be relaxed and enjoying everything by the time most people are just starting to decorate!
    Thx for stopping by All Things Merry & Brite! Please come on back over next Wednesday and inspire us some more!
    Happy Weekend~
    xo
    Robin

5. says

This wreath is just too adorable. I love the fact that it is not just “traditional” Christmas colors. Not sure if I have the patience to do a whole wreath. I think that is amazing. I love, love, love the Christmas tree. I think I can sit long enough to complete that.

6. says

Hi
    Just wanted to let you know that I “ Featured” you on Santa’s Gift Shoppe Blog Hop today for your great project & inspiration! Be sure to grab the “I was featured” on Santa’s Gift Shoppe Button/Code for your sidebar! You deserve it! Thanks so much..If you’re not a follower already we’d love for you to join us…
    Barb

7. says

LOVE that! i can’t believe you’re only selling them for $58! i could see you spending close to that on the ribbon alone!

but i seriously love that tree! could you share how you made that?

8. says

I LOVE this! I have to make something for a craft exchange and I think this is the ticket! How long did this take you to make? The tree is also really cute – you are truly kinda crafty! :D

9. says

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.! There is something so sweet about polka-dot ribbon! I have a little girl who love the wreath and tree in her room!
    Great idea;)
    Cheers!
    Theresa

10. says

Hi!

I am Ashley from Simply Designing (www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com)

I have been asked to host the Holiday Countdown on Nickelodeon’s parent’s website ParentsConnect. It is a great month-long countdown that, every day, I will be featuring great ideas / crafts and recipes! They also offer chances to win prizes every day just by leaving a comment!

I just wanted to let you know that I featured you on ParentsConnect! (http://www.parentsconnect.com/parenting-boards/holiday-countdown)

Feel free to check out ParentsConnect Holiday Countdown, link to it and let all of your followers know that you can be found there!

And if you have a moment, come and join me for the Countdown! I am posting a new topic every weekday the entire month of December!

Thank you!

~Ashley

11. Anonymous says

Love the wreath!Ok so how did you get the ribbon to stick to the wreath? Did you sew all the loops and glue them? Are them pinned.
    Thanks,