- 2 – 10×20 frames (they also come in black and dark brown)
- 5 – 12×12 sheets of Bazzil cardstock
- Washi Tape
- Paper trimmer
- Command Damage Free hanging strips
- Command Hooks
- Galvanized metal sheet (from the home supply store)
- “Create” wood letter block
- Sticker letters, paint pen, or marker
Step 2) Remove the backing of your frame but save everything from inside, you’ll need to place it back behind your scrapbook paper when you’re finished.
Step 3) Arrange your paper from the bottom up from dark to light. Play with the spacing until you feel everything is even.
Step 4) While the paper is still in the frame use washi tape (or painter’s tape or tape tape if you feel confident in your spacing) to join all of your scrapbook papers together.
You can add hooks to the bottom for keys or other little items. I took a piece of trim molding that I found in the garage from another project and glued it to the bottom of the frame to hold my dry erase pens. You could hang little metal buckets from the frame or mount them next to the frame to hold markers, an eraser, a pen for signing permission slips, etc.