Supplies: Wide mouth mason jar Mini ornaments, garland, & battery operated lights Printable Tag (download link below) Christmas pick (found in the floral department) Hammer and nail White Cardstock Scissors Ribbon or Twine
- Carefully pack all your supplies in your mason jar.
- Use your hammer and nail to make a hole in the center of the mason jar lid. (optional – cover the mason jar lid with a small circle of scrap paper)
- Place lid and ring on the mason jar before inserting the floral pick.
- Hang additional ornaments that wouldn’t fit in the jar off the floral pick.
- Download, print on white cardstock, cut out, and attach gift tag with twine or ribbon.
Really cute graphics from Lettering Delights.