- Nail Polish (these were under $3 at Target)
- Pretty Nail Files (under $2, also Target)
- glue dot
- washi tape, ribbon, bling on a roll, twine (anything to attach polish to file)
- printable tag (download the free file here)
- twine or ribbon to attach tag (or just tape it)
- opttional - paper punch to cut out tags
The tags print as 2.5" squares in 3 different colors. Just print out on a piece of white cardstock and either cut out with scissors or a paper trimmer or punch out with any shape paper punches you have. If you want to make the tags a little smaller adjust the size of the file when you print it to 90%.
To assemble your gifts place a glue dot on the nail file to give the nail polish a little extra staying power and then add some washi tape, ribbon, bling on a roll, or any other fun packaging material around the nail polish bottle. Attach your tags to the nail file using either tape, twine, or ribbon and you are finished!
I wanted to add a little depth to my tags so I used the same paper punch to punch out a coordinating scrap of glitter cardstock and simply glued it to the tag slightly askewed to act as a shadow.
The color combos are endless so be on the look out for cute nail file boards whenever you are out from now on!!
And a huge THANK YOU to all the teachers out there you all truly deserve to be filed under "A" for awesome!!