I am loving all the creativity I've seen lately turning clear ornaments into little works of art so I wanted to make several for our tree that's going up any day now!! After finding these mini snowmen ornaments I just knew that they needed a home at the North pole, so I made them one.
Clear plastic ornament
Poly-Fill stuffing beads
Red stripe straw
North Pole Flag (printable link below)
Mini snowman ornament
Fishing line (optional)
- Fill your ornament about a third of the way with Poly-fill beads
- Optional step - change out your snowman's string for fishing line
- Squeeze your snowman into the ornament but don't let go of the string/fishing line!!
- Lift your snowman so he's just sitting on top of the Ploy-Fill and tape the string/fishing line to the lip of the ornament opening
- Cut straw to length of the ornament and tape North Pole banner a third of the way down
- Insert straw into ornament and replace the cap
You can right click to save the north pole file and then print & cut the flags apart.
These cute ornaments are so easy and quick to make you can easily make an entire family of snow-people for your tree or to give to others.